We are pleased to announce our plans to resume operations on June 22, 2020! Our goal is to provide a safe environment for you, our clients, and employees. Please know the safety of our clients and staff is our top priority, and as a result, we will be following the procedures set forth by local government and health agencies. Also, in order to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, the following protocol will be implemented into our daily routine.
- Temperature checks and a health screening questionnaire of our employees, clients, and consultations.
- Following a strict "stay at home" policy for employees who show symptoms of COVID-19.
- Requiring all clients, employees, and consultations to wear masks (PPE shields where applicable) while maintaining an adequate distance from one another.
- Sanitizing all stations and surfaces after every client for maximum prevention of contagion.
- All technicians have been recertified on proper sanitation and disinfection practices consistent with the current highest industry standards.
- Directing the flow of foot traffic to minimize client/employee interaction.
- Enforcing a "no guest" policy in the building. Guests are respectfully asked to wait in their cars.
- Providing special hours for high risk individuals.
- As always, all services and consultations will be conducted by appointment only.